This is a work in progress. More to come soon.
If you have suggestions for the FAQ or questions that you would like answered please leave comments for the author.
- Why zombies?
- The world that you write within, is this world like our own?
- Kazakh Central Asian Plague (KCAP) origins?
- KCAP virus epidemiology?
- KCAP zombie types?
- Why do KCAP zombies bite and eat people? Does the KCAP zombie require food?
- Life cycle of zombie?
- Do the zombies rot away or does the virus prevent the corpse from rotting?
- So, if you are bitten by a zombie, that is it, or is there a cure?
- If you are bitten by a zombie on a limb will a tourniquet prevent infection?
- How about removal of the limb and/or cauterization?
- Are some people immune to the KCAP virus?
- What animals can be infected with the KCAP virus?
- The KCAP infected cannibals, what is their life expectancy, and how do they live while being infected with the KCAP virus?